On Monday and Tuesday we had a chance to attend the B Dash Camp 2013 event in Fukuoka, Japan. There were a number of great sessions discussing key issues and developments in Japan’s tech space. Below is quick a round-up of our English language coverage. Although if you’d prefer it in Japanese we have that too!
We’re still experimenting with the best ways to do event coverage with our small team, and your feedback on how we’re doing is always welcome.
- Line Corporation’s CEO Akira Morikawa on fast and furious global expansion
- New tides in social B2B
- Social gaming principles can also be applied to e-learning
- Kakao CEO Sirgoo Lee: Creating a mobile social platform
- Trends in the Japanese online ad business
- Yoshiaki Maeda on how Docomo plans to tackle Japan’s smartphone app market
- Naoki Shibata on cutting-edge app SEO techniques
- New trends in Asian startups
- The next stage in social games
- Discussing developments in big data
- In conversation with two up-and-coming Japanese e-commerce founders
- Foursquare has 240M check-ins in Japan, will leverage its big data for next business phase