This edition will take place in association with Open Network Lab. Unlike our past events, this will be a special opportunity to meet with a great entrepreneur from abroad, and we are looking forward to your attending. The following message is copied from Open Network Lab’s website.
This is Hero Maeda from Open Network Lab.
Leon Ho, the founder of Hong Kong’s popular photo sharing service start-up Steply, will come to Japan very shortly. We will invite him and have a meet-up at Open Network Lab.
We expect him to present his perspective on Hong Kong and Chinese start-up scenes and his experience that he has founded Steply and his Technorati top 100-ranked blog called Lifehack.org.
– In 2005, he launched Lifehack.org, a weblog focusing on how to spend our daily lives in more efficient ways.
– In 2007, Lifehack.org ranked in Technorati Top100 and engaged 80,000 readers.
– In September 2007, he launched Stepcase Limited and developed a mobile social photo sharing platform called Steply.
How to attend:
Please sign up your name via this link.
Thursday, Feb 24th 2011
– Reception opens at 0630pm.
– Presentation starts at 7pm.
– Meet-up party closes at 930pm.
9th Flr., Daikanyama DG (Digital Garage) Bldg.
3-5-7, Ebisu-minami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
1000 yen (No receipt will be provided. Thank you for understanding.)